Thanksgiving to-goMonday November 13, 2017 05:28 pm EST
Turkey Day is exactly one week away, folks. Are you feeling pressed and stressed about the big feast? If so, let one of these Atlanta restaurants do the work for you this Thanksgiving.
- Sweet Auburn is putting forward some sweet offerings this Thanksgiving, with meal options for feasts of all sizes. A meal for for six people includes turkey breast, dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, biscuits or cornbread, plus two large sides, including mac 'n' cheese, sweet potato souffl̩, and more. Or, go all-out with a whole smoked turkey! Both options are available for $85, and orders can be placed through Sun., Nov. 19 and picked up three days after they are placed. To place an order, email catering at sweetauburnbbq.com.
- In the mood to pay it forward this Thanksgiving? Decatur's Wahoo! Grill is offering up a fully loaded Thanksgiving to-go menu, with a portion of purchase funds benefitting the Giving Kitchen. Their Thanksgiving menu includes slow-roasted turkey, farmer's salad, a choice of three sides including green beans, mashed potatoes and mac 'n cheese, and bread pudding for dessert. Order online through Thursday, Nov. 16. Orders can be picked up from the restaurant on Weds., Nov. 22, from 3-5 p.m.
- Chef Scott Serpas of Serpas True Food has crafted a Thanksgiving to-go menu featuring all the fixings for a proper Thanksgiving feast. Personalize your meal with a choice of appetizer, turkey, up to three sides, and dessert. The Serpas to-go menu serves up to eight people, and orders can be placed until Sun., Nov. 19. Order pick up is Weds., Nov. 22. For pricing and orders, call 404-688-0040, or email info at serpasrestaurant.com.
- Vegans and vegetarians can opt for a meat-free take-home Thanksgiving feast from Cafe Sunflower. Cafe Sunflower's to-go meals feed one customer, and feature roasted soy turkey, ginger cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and other vegan versions of holiday favorites. Orders can be placed online through 9 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 20. Customers may pick up their orders at either the Buckhead or Sandy Springs location on Wednesday, Nov. 22, from 12-8:30 p.m.
- In the mood to mix things up? Take a break from the turkey and head to Minero. Their holiday taco kit includes 20 of the Ponce City Market favorite's hand-pressed tortillas, cotija cheese, salsa verde, limes, and your choice of two meats, including charcoal grilled chicken, al pastor, pork carnitas and grilled steak. Orders require 30 minutes notice before pick-up; for more than five orders at a time, book 24 hours in advance. For pricing and orders, call 404-532-1580.
- Smoke Ring is offering a variety of to-go options this Thanksgiving. Choose from their a la carte options, including whole smoked turkeys with gravy and sides like potato salad, collard greens, and loaded cornbread dressing. Hosting a larger party? Smoke Ring also offers a package that feeds up to 14 people, and includes a whole smoked turkey and a serving of each side dish. Orders can be placed until Sun., Nov. 19, for pick-up by the end of the day on Weds., Nov. 22. For pricing and orders, call 404-288-6377.
- Over at Four Seasons Atlanta, chef Michael Patria has created a hassle-free "Turkey To Go" dinner. His all-inclusive meal serves up to eight people, and includes all the holiday classics: baked turkey, gravy, potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and more. Orders can be placed through Thurs., Nov. 16, and can be picked up on Thanksgiving Day. For pricing and orders, call 404-253-3840.
- Head to Fox Bros. BBQ for a full Thanksgiving spread. The barbecue joint is offering up a to-go menu that includes whole smoked turkeys, hickory smoked ham, and smoked turkey breast, along with sides like green bean casserole and cornbread dressing, and dessert. Packages come in a variety of sizes and can feed up to 50 people! Orders can be placed through Sunday, Nov. 19. To place an order, call 404-414-0826 or email catering at foxbrosbbq.com.
- Fast-pass the supermarket crowds and opt for smoked turkey and sides from Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails. A smoked turkey from Milton's will keep up to eight guests satisfied, and side options like asparagus, mashed potatoes and grits are available to order, too. Order online by noon on Fri., Nov. 17. Orders can be picked up from Milton's from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Nov. 21 and 22.
- If cooking the turkey is as far as you can go, head to Muss and Turner's to stock up on Thanksgiving sides. The restaurant's two locations are offering a host of seasonal sides to-go, including mac 'n' cheese, roasted potatoes, collard greens, stuffing, yeast rolls, and more. Sides can serve up to 16 people. Order online until 5 p.m. on Fri., Nov. 15. Orders can be picked up from either location on Nov. 21 and 22.
- The Mercury has curated a special holiday dinner box for the Thanksgiving holiday. Each box includes your choice of meat, up to three sides including mac 'n' cheese, whipped potatoes and creamed spinach, and your choice of dessert. Boxes feed four people, and can be ordered online before Sun., Nov. 19. Orders can be picked up on Weds., Nov. 22, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sprouts is offering a variety of fully prepared to-go meals this Thanksgiving. Main course choices include roasted turkey, sliced ham, and beef roast, with sides like spiced apples, scalloped potatoes, and creamy cauliflower. Orders can be placed online or at the Sprouts deli counter through Tues., Nov. 22. Pick up through Thanksgiving Day at 3 p.m.